Jul 22, 2020
Welcome back to another episode of The Not So Wimpy Entrepreneur Podcast! This week we’re chatting with Jenn Whinnem from Obsession Eleven. Jenn is an amazing copywriter and has written so many things for the Not So Wimpy Brand including emails, sales pages and product descriptions. So today, she’s going to share how to find the best copywriter for your brand, how to have fun in your copy, and the difference between online writing and academic writing.
Episode 26 takeaways:
• Write for your customers instead of your peers.
• Get to your point right away to keep your audience engaged.
• Have fun! Your readers won’t engage if the copy is boring.
• Create your “Ideal Client Avatar” to get to know your dream client.
• Read your writing aloud so you can find the trouble spots you missed while reading.
• Jenn’s 3-STEP MODEL for writing amazing copy. Strategy, substance and style!
To find out more about Jenn’s business head to www.obsessioneleven.com/NSWT. There you’ll find more tips and tricks on how to revamp your own copy.
If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please reach out to me on Instagram. I would love to continue this conversation. You can find me on Instagram @not_so_wimpy_entrepreneur.
Will you please take two minutes to leave a review? Reviews are one of the BEST ways to support the podcast because it lets potential listeners know that there is something worth tuning in to. Head to Apple Podcasts to leave a review. Thank you so much for your support